So by now we all know what is going on in the world. Coronavirus. If you haven’t, where have you been?? In the UK we have been in official quarantine for about 5 days now – behind everyone else (Thanks Boris!) but hey better later than never I guess! Since I have loads of free time now (I am currently in a transition period in between jobs) I thought I’d make a ‘bucket list’ of all the things I’d like to achieve during this quarantine time.
- Clean my house. I mean thoroughly clean. Not just a weekly hoover.
- Sort out my room and my papers – get rid of stuff I don’t need (or at least put it all in one place)
- Read one book every 5 days. This is a real goal. I have LOADS of unread books in my cupboard. This is the time to read them!
- Binge-watch Netflix of a maximum 2 hours a day – no more! I aim to complete several series’ by the time this is over…
- Go for a walk every day for my own sanity- if the government allows (whilst maintaining social distancing ofc)
- Do a home workout – cardio or pilates – once every 3 days
- Create a vision board of my life goals
- Catch-up on TED talks
- Join and engage in virtual social hangouts with groups
- Make TikToks every few days!
- Meditate every day for at least 5 minutes
So far this is what i’ve got! I will keep adding more to it, when I think of more things 😊
I hope you are all staying healthy and safe! Let me know what ideas YOU have got in the comments below.